RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

When Would my Blogging be an Earning Blog?

sigh....! It's been a month since I came back from a vacation on blogging, I was surprised at first when I discovered that I've earned $0.30, it made me smile that somebody took some time to crawl and read my blogs.

Recently I'm earning page impressions on blogs but no more incentives from clicks, I'm getting a little impatient of when will I be getting my first earnings with my blogs. But nevertheless I'm enjoying reading other blogs and posting my blogs and spending more time with it, to make it more productive and to increase the traffic as well.

I still need to wait about fifteen days more to re-register my blog at payperpost, to have another option of income.

To all readers who don't have account on payperpost you may fill up the form at right side of this blog, choose either you are a blogger or an advertiser. God bless and enoy reading or writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist