What can you say about Rainbow?

Just this afternoon I saw a rainbow after a rain shower, it made me think to ask some people about rainbow, some answered it's colorful some say it's beautiful mostly were adjectives and little of scientific basis.

How about you what can you say about rainbow? Did you ever think of other meaning other than the mentioned answers above?

Rainbow has a significant symbol for Christians, it simply reminds of the covenant between man and God! A covenant that states; God will never destroy the earth again with water.

People I asked where flattered upon hearing this meaning of mine that I learned from elementary then high school but little noticed. It made a marked on me when I was in college when a French priest shared us the meaning of rainbow in a biblical basis with life.

It was a point that made me look to a rainbow in different a angle.

No comments: