RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

The Story Behind World in Conflict Part II

"We were racing toward Seattle where the main Soviet base lies near the harbor, early in the morning I can hear the rumbling sound of artillery! We pushed toward the harbor and we found ourselves behind enemy lines once again!"

Col. Sawyer and his men have only 45 minutes before the nuclear strike. They have to succeed or else they will all die there. Retreat was never an option. It's either push the enemy out of Seattle or die with them.

It was about only 20 seconds left when I finished the final assault very close to a mission failure. After the success of taking back Seattle, Major Web was caught by a sniper and under a critical condition! The enemy was counter attacking, just when I thought that I won't finished the game Col. Wilkins of the Air Force arrived and gave assistance and pounded the rest of the enemy. Major Web made it through and Capt. Parker, (thats me in game) wrote you the story of soldiers behind enemy lines during the cold war, how they died and lived to defend his country from foreign oppressors.

Other details of story can be uncovered if you will play World in Conflict. Play the hard difficulty to feel the rush of the game. There are also certain settings that I cannot relate especially the situations of the soldiers regarding their family and friends cause it will take a lot of words to describe the emotions and situations that I might miss and will cause a new meaning. Good Luck and happy gaming. Aerox out


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog