RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

A Li'l of My History

As far as I can remember it was in the early 1980's when we set in our hometown. IT was a year when the dictator leadership of Marcos reigned in our country and blood shed of the dark shadow of war is all over Mindanao and the Archipelago. Communist and Muslim liberation rebels are rampant.

Nowadays Democracy Rules but shadows of Corruption still lingers hidden but not unknown to many. We struggle to survive and live with integrity and justice.

I lived a life where military influence is big mark on my lifespan. I learned their language as well as their way of life. Their war toys is not unknown to me as well as the destruction it may cause and life it will take. Toys that were used and will be use to take life for lives to live. To protect the sovereignty of a Country.

Although inside and out I roam the the military camp, on my growing years I was stepping on a pedal of a mini bicycle and to a bmx and now on a pedal of a mountain bike. I don't claim to be an expert but the places that I've been and experiences I had with my two wheels and two legs, is far more than a pro!

I pray that I'll have my own mobile PDA soon, that I can share to you the face of the earth you never been!

Ride Fast! Ride Smart! Ride Free!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist