DSL Bandwidth Definiton

I went to a certain Internet Service Provider to enhance my current DSL banwidth from 512kbps to 2Mbps.

It took them a week to replace my modem and account, yes it's a very long waiting period and thats not all, I'm still getting the usual speed of my internet it's more than a month and every time I ask their technical staff they usually say I'm gonna forward it to the network administrator for verification or confirmation or activation.... and much more when I made a inquiry regarding the expected bandwidth they said that I will only expect to received as much as 1.2 Mbps where in fact the definition of my account's bandwidth is 2Mbps, The difference is almost 50%.

I suggest that they shouldn't made such definition of their services if they can't give the actual service. I guess these how it goes with a capitalist propaganda.

"Forces of capitalist if left unchecked, tend to make the rich richer and poor poorer!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaon bay.. hahahah

Jeff ni bay..

Aerrox said...

Jeff na master of PC? ^^ chat ta sa ako chat box