RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous to Your Health

We always read and hear the facts regarding cigarettes, but not all gives attention.

I'm not even expecting that all who read the trimmed paragraph with the heading can be hooked to read this facts furthermore.

I assume that all smokers and non-smokers who knew cigar, know a lot of the harmful effects of cigarettes, so I am to share to you only few facts that I guess unknown to many.

A stick of cigarette consumes 8-15 minutes of your life! Pretty bad for active smokers, not much with passive smokers! But take a second review passive smokers or second hand smoking is more dangerous than first hand since harmful compounds of cigarette smoke gets it's complicated and worst form after reaction with carbon dioxide. And the most disastrous it takes 20 years to clear body systems the moment you stop smoking or protect yourselves from secondhand smoking.

And lastly active smokers are not immune to legal cases such as parecide and genocide!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist