RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

50min. non-stop to Cushiong

September 16, 2007; 7:07 a.m. cloudy sunny sky ready! Set! Go!;

I rush thru my pedal for 50 minutes of non-stop throttle to Cushiong beach, using my Hybrid BMX against 3 Cross Country Mountain bikes! At first the road was a li'l unfair its pure concrete and sloopy a very good advantage for those big wheelers T_T, at the middle to the finish line it was a bumpy rough and dusty course the part that I enjoy biking and where I'm used to, and where I pave first thru the end. Good to say they were slow enough for mountain bikers ^^ and I made it first to the finish line ^^.

And the ending a merry square table under a nipa cottage surrounded by big acacia and dodol trees in front of the calm waves and cool salty wind ^^.

Breakfast is served in different varieties: hard boiled eggs, Roasted sea tilapia and bariles, roasted goat and pork meat plus rice and two boxes of hard liquors(T_T I doon't drink that!) so i smuggled some beverages available at the local store and enjoyed my meal backdoor ^^ to escape my shot of Generoso ^_^.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog